Welcome to the SonicWALL Global VPN Client download site
For secure wireless access to your SonicWALL wireless product, you will need
to download and install the client locally on your system.
Instructions for downloading and installing the SonicWALL Global VPN
DOWNLOAD THE GLOBAL VPN CLIENT
- Download the Global VPN Client v.22.214.171.1242 for 32-bit Windows OS (Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, Windows 8)
- Download the Global VPN Client v.126.96.36.1992 for 64-bit Windows OS (Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, Windows 8)
INSTALLING THE GLOBAL VPN CLIENT
When you configure the WLAN port on the SonicWALL, WiFiSec is enabled
by default. The Global VPN Client software is recommended to securely connect
wireless computers to the SonicWALL. The software can be found on your
Firmware and Documentation CD provided in the box. Copy the software
to your wireless computer and follow the instructions below. The User
Name and Password from the Setup Wizard is needed to log onto the network
after installing the Global VPN Client.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
- Windows XP or later
- An active Internet or dial-up connection
- SonicWALL Global VPN Client program
QUICK START INSTALLATION
Alert! Remove any installed VPN
client program before installing the SonicWALL Global VPN Client.
to the Top
- Double-click setup.exe
- The Installation Wizard launches
- Click Next to continue installation of the VPN Client
- Close all applications and disable any disk protection and personal
firewall software running on your computer. Click Next to continue.
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreement. Click
Next to continue.
- Click Next to accept the default location and continue installation
- Click Install to install the Global VPN Client files on your
- Select Start VPN Global Client Automatically when users log in
to automatically launch the VPN Global Client when you log onto the
computer, if desired.
- Select Launch program now to automatically launch the Global
VPN Client after finishing the installation
- Click Finish to complete the installation